Thursday 29 September 2011

Wonderstruck much?

Hello lovelies!


While I was whiling away time online, I stumbled upon a teaser campaign for Taylor Swift's new perfume Wonderstruck. Check it out!






As much as I love her dress (I'd wear something like that to my fantasy wedding), I'm not really feeling the video! It's pretty predictable, no? Fairytale romance et al... just what you'd expect from Taylor Swift! Her video didn't, but I'm waiting to see if her perfume will leave me wonderstruck :P.


One of my fave celeb scents is Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker, I've already bought it a couple of times, and don't see this obsession ending anytime soon! Drop me a comment and tell me what your favourite is...




Aarti


PS: Why am I getting flashbacks of her ditzy character from the movie Valentine's Day when she talks? Is it only me? Or do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment