Tuesday 25 October 2011

blow dry bars

A trend thats gaining popularity especially in USA, Canada and Australia, is the concept of blow dry bars. As the name suggests, you walk in get a quick hair job and go out, no more waiting in long queues for something that doesn't take more than 10 minutes!The downside though, is I think most Indian women see a visit to the salon as a long affair. I personally quite like the idea even though I've got like 2 blow drys done in my entire life!


                                                     (Image courtesy: Google)


Do you see this concept working in India?


Aarti


3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I would really like to follow you but I don't have a blogger account. So, I think it would be great if you put a 'subscribe by email' widget on your blog for girls like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aarti!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. Love your blog! I would like to follow you but I don't have a blogger account, so, I suggest you put a 'subscribe by email' widget here for girls like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an interesting concept, but I don't see it working in India.

    Check out my blog too, if u want :)
    http://thechainnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete